• Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
• When dosed EndoTherm stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
• This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and efficiency
• Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
• Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
• Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
EndoTherm works by improving the heat transfer efficiency of wet heating systems which allows the system to be more reactive to changes in heat demand, heat up quicker, stay hotter for longer & use less energy.
Whether installed in a new building using the latest energy saving technologies or an old building with lots of inefficiencies, EndoTherm changes the physical & thermal properties of water to improve the performance of domestic & commercial heating systems.
Just by using EndoTherm products you can save up to 15% on your annual heating bills and at the same time reduce your carbon footprint to around 387KgCO2 per year.